Role: Facilities Assistant
Location: Dublin 8
Salary: €28.3K p/a
Work hrs: 42 hrs per week (flexibility required as the work rota includes day / night and weekend shifts)
Duties (not limited to):
- To monitor the CCTV system, reporting any irregularities to the Manager.
- To assist the Residence Team with key tasks during the summer turnaround period (which may include deep cleaning of student rooms), ensuring the building is ready for the new intake.
- To clean all communal areas and external grounds– to include sweeping, mopping, or To be responsible for low level maintenance
- To clean communal windows, glass panels and mirrors.
- To manage supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Painting including interior blocks, doors, gates and any other areas as necessary.
- To take pride in the look and feel of the property – ensuring that it is up to standard.
- To take on a concierge and out of hours’ service, assisting residents where you can.
- To assist the Residence Team in maintaining show flats (which may including cleaning of occupied student apartments and/or studios),
- Room inspections as required, escalating any issues where necessary.
- To provide an out of hours’ concierge service to our residents, assisting with arrivals/departures throughout the year.
- Ensuring arrangements are in place for the removal of refuse. To make sure that refuse area is kept clean – this includes the surrounding areas (courtyard and car park).
- To ensure that the bin stores are tidy, cleaned, washed and that the bins are rotated so that they are accessible to all residents.
- To manage the stock (cleaning products and equipment) and to advise the Residence Manager when items need to be replenished.
- To complete repairs in line with the service level agreement
- Assisting with the distribution of mail for all residents.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills,
- Multi-Tasking, open to change, creative and flexible
- Adaptable to an exciting small business environment
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality at all times.
For more information, please contact Daniel on 01 4744537