Facilities Administrator – Galway
The Facilities administrator helps oversee and manage the day to day operation of the offices in Galway.
- Meet & greet clients, escort visitors, manage security and visitor lists.
- Point of contact for all 3rd party vendors including but not limited to cleaners, data shredding companies and printer maintenance.
- Manage deliveries and queries from teams in terms of archiving movement to/from Offsite Storage
- VC bookings and meeting room bookings
- Arrange the provision of refreshments for clients and VIP meetings
- Manage internal and external room bookings
- Manage boardroom/meeting room re-configuration
- Inbound and outbound client mail
- Log incoming and outgoing couriers
- Log all registered post – incoming & outgoing
- Provide support to the business units
- Processing of Invoices
- Escalate issues as required to local management team
- Other administration duties
- Carry out stock take, order and replenish stationery
- Assisting in the coordination of works to include assigned tasks.
- Liaison with Global IT teams for infrastructure
- Sourcing and purchasing of IT equipment
- Excellent organisational skills, with particular attention to detail
- A strong ability to multi task, with excellent time management skills
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines
- Previous experience administrative experience is required
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative, whilst also being able to take direction
- Be fully computer literate – Microsoft /Outlook/Excel
- Be an effective and professional communicator
If you are interested in this role or if you would like more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org