Are you a skilled individual on the hunt for a new challenge? We have an amazing opportunity available for the next step in your career.
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join our Global IT client on a temporary basis initially.
In this role, you’re at the heart of your team’s business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise.
You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team’s projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
– Experience supporting multiple members of staff
– Experience in calendar management, high-volume travel scheduling and booking, and budgeting of events.
– Ability to pay close attention to detail while handling simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment.
– Effective communication and organization skills, with the ability to tailor communications to a variety of audiences.
– Excellent time management skills
– Demonstrated self-starter, highly motivated, with excellent organizational skills.
– Effective written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to work with a global team located on multiple timezones.
**Please note this is a contract role from January to December 2019.
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on email@example.com OR call 01 474 4504.