Our client is currently seeking an Executive Assistant with excellent diary management experience and strong organizational skills to join their team, based in Dublin 2.
Our client, a practice of business psychologists, work closely with organisations, teams and individuals to enable positive change with purpose. Together, they overcome business challenges; help people develop to their full potential and foster more effective leadership through positive change.
The company offers specialist expertise in the following areas:
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Leadership Assessment & Development
- Individual & Team Coaching
- Organisational Development & Positive Change
The EA duties will include:
- PA responsibility to the Managing Director.
- Extensive diary management and Client/Associate liaison.
- Travel management i.e. flights, accommodation etc.
- Database administration e.g. weekly data entry updates by client.
- Material production e.g. PowerPoint, Word and Excel, in accordance with the company brand identity and style standards.
- Receptionist i.e. greeting clients to the office; meeting rooms preparation and management.
- General administration e.g. preparation & maintenance of hard & soft copy filing system – complying with GDPR standards. Expenses, petty cash & stationery management.
- Adhoc support to the Practice Manager.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as an Executive Assistant, preferably in the Professional Services Sector.
- IT literacy with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 (Word; Excel & PowerPoint) and Apple software.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- The ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative with accuracy, good judgment and discretion.
- The ability to plan and prioritise all tasks.
- A strong focus on client satisfaction and service delivery.
- An openness to learn and the ability to flex their style to match new situations.
- A desire to work as part of a positive, progressive, professional and people-‐centred team.
Please note: This is a general description of the core duties. Other duties may arise from time to time within the meaning of your role.
Why Eden Recruitment?
We understand that looking for a new job can be frustrating, here at Eden Recruitment are here to help you! As market experts, we can offer you advice and guidance on how to get the best out of your job search, along with giving you confidential advice on recent salary surveys, top tips for interview success and how to land your dream job! Here at Eden Recruitment, we have 73 years’ collective experience in the Dublin market and we can put you in touch with our clients without ever needing to apply through a job site again. Contact our talented Consultants today for more information on how Eden Recruitment can help you. Feel free to call us on 01 474 4500 or check out our website www.edenrecruitment.ie