Executive Assistant / Admin Business Partner
Role: Administrative Business Partner / Executive Assistant
Duration: 11 months
As an Administrative Business Partner, you’re at the heart of your team’s business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team’s projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Perform administrative tasks, including calendar management, travel arrangements, preparing and tracking expense reports, and meeting organizational deadlines, while maintaining careful attention to detail
- Manage team offsites, events and activities
- Act as the focal point of contact for other departments and for external suppliers
- Handle information appropriately to facilitate communication
- Act as a key coordinator on projects as required
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience)
- Fluency in English (spoken & written)
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- EA needs to be very strong organisational skills to act fast with an attention to detail and a proven ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication skills including the ability to communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people across job functions.
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters
- Experience with calendar management, high-volume travel scheduling and booking and budgeting of events
- Experience of communication at high level with Executives
- A self-starter who can recognize where processes can be improved and takes the initiative to improve them. strong communication skills
- Strong business judgment, professional etiquette and organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment