Exchange Traded Funds PM
Business Project Manager – Exchange Traded Funds
This role is assigned to the Global ETF project working as a Global Business Project Manager (BPM), responsible for the project delivery from the analysis and design phase through to implementation across the business units of this group.
The role is to assist with delivering enhanced product and platform capability in the ETF space. You will be responsible for assisting in the shaping and delivery of this from a platform and product point of view. The ETF BPM will also be required to complete the existing ETF model currently being rolled out to a strategic client of the group and to ensure strategic alignment where possible.
The BPM will be knowledgeable about ETF processing and administration i.e. there is a high business (SME) content associated with this position.
The Global ETF project is client facing and will oversee the build of a system solution and servicing operational model for the initial and subsequent ETF clients. Deliverables are needed in exacting timeframes. Strong project governance and ability to communicate to senior stakeholders both internally and externally is key.
The BPM will represent the group in client meetings and needs to demonstrate excellent senior stakeholder management skills. A good working relationship will be required with the following key individuals/areas:
- ETF project team’s business analysts
- The existing ETF Administration and Operations teams in Dublin
- The ETF Product team in Dublin
- The ETF Business team in overseas
- The IT development teams in overseas locations
- The client’s project facing team
- Other SMEs, BAs and PMs with responsibility for delivering other components of the the group systems
Experience Required :
- ETF knowledge is essential. Project management experience of similar Global ETF implementation projects would be of significant benefit.
- Knowledge of multiple project management methodologies, experience of working in an Agile environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in analytical and numerate subjects and Professional project management qualifications.
- Extensive experience in the Finance and Banking industry environment (more specifically within Securities services).
- Excellent product knowledge of the different business units of an Administrator is required.
- Exceptional project management experience required with proven experience of performing the management role on similar high profile projects.
- Self-motivated with capability to formulate and apply new ideas both independently and quickly is crucial.
- Dedicated whilst also personable and good at building relationships quickly
- Excellent relationship management and networking skills to work with senior stakeholders across the organisation
- Enthusiastic and confident with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to provide clear and concise management information to stake-holders and sponsors
- Delivery focused. Time management and personal organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple project workstreams.
- Team orientated to effectively support team members
Further details in confidence can be obtained by contacting Barbara Donnellan on 01 474 4512