We are currently seeking an Events Coordinator to join a reputable legal client in Dublin City Centre.
- Act as the point of contact for clients.
- Identify the Client’s expectations and provide excellent customer support.
- Support the running of events, ensuring that event and facility is set up.
- Conduct lead generation through inbound and outbound sales calls.
- Proactively support business growth.
- Co-ordinate digital marketing campaigns, reporting analytics and make recommendations to enhance engagement.
- Regularly update social media platforms.
- Set up rooms and maintain a tidy environment.
- Manage orders and stock takes.
- Complete administration and other ad hoc duties as required by the manager.
- Degree business administration/management.
- Previous experience in an events and digital marketing role or similar position.
- Previous experience using Microsoft office suite and email marketing tools.
- Knowledge of room booking systems and or CRM.
- Excellent customer service skills,
- Fast learner with strong attention to detail.
- Creative, dependable and organised.
- Team player with ability to work on own initiative.
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on 01 474 4537 OR firstname.lastname@example.org.