Events Co-Ordinator EMEA
They require someone with a minimum 3 years event management experience, preferably including within the European market who can work efficiently in a high paced environment.
The event co-Ordinator role will involve
- Organizing client events and coordinating with Marketing, Sales and product stakeholders.
- Organizing the events calendar & planning in EMEA markets
- Events budgeting
- Managing and executing events
- Developing creative assets & tools
- Events performance tracking- report results internally, analyzing data and translating this into creative and effective presentations
- Planning and the running of awareness initiatives
- 20% time allocation to co-ordinate events in various EMEA markets
The ideal candidate will have
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to multitask
- Problem solving skills
- Proactive worker with a keen attention to detail
Events management experience is essential & the role will involve travel.
It is an advantage if you have customer service experience and/or video/image editing skills.
Duration: 11 months