We are looking for an experienced administrator to join our Legal client in Dublin City Centre.
- Act as the point of contact for clients.
- Identify the Client’s expectations and provide excellent customer support.
- Support the running of events, ensuring that event and facility is set up.
- Conduct lead generation through inbound and outbound sales calls.
- Proactively support business growth.
- Co-ordinate digital marketing campaigns, reporting analytics and make recommendations to enhance engagement.
- Regularly update social media platforms.
- Set up rooms and maintain a tidy environment.
- Manage orders and stock takes.
- Complete administration and other ad hoc duties as required by the manager.
- Degree business administration/management.
- Previous experience in an events and digital marketing role or similar position.
- Previous experience using Microsoft office suite and email marketing tools.
- Knowledge of room booking systems and or CRM.
- Excellent customer service skills,
- Fast learner with strong attention to detail.
- Creative, dependable and organised.
- Team player with ability to work on own initiative.
If you are interested in this role or would like more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org