Duration: 7 months
Salary: €50,000 pro rata
The Venue and Event Co-Ordinator will be the first point of contact for event managers.
Event Coordinator Key responsibilities:
- Working with sales teams to shape objectives into strong event plans that can be effectively carried out to completion.
- Planning and executing event logistics including venues, catering, presentation slides, signage and entertainment.
- Delegate management: List creation, driving registrations and external communications as well as curating the guest experience.
- Stakeholder management: Working with key senior stakeholders as well as large and varied sales teams to ensure buy in and participation and informedness
- On site event management on event day
- Tracking and measurement of events
- Working on smaller internal events
Event Coordinator Requirements / Skills:
- Outstanding organisational and communication skills
- Flexible, proactive, and detail-oriented
- Able to effectively handle multiple demands at once
- Strong team player
- Experience managing relationships across multiple teams at all levels
- Previous venue and/or event management experience is a plus