Our client is looking to fill the role of Infrastructure Accountant (Contract) in their Dublin office. The ideal candidate will be a top academic performer with a number of years’ experience in a multinational organization and specifically in the area of Financial Accounting. The successful candidate must be a driven, high energy, customer service focused individual that can work well with internal and external stakeholders at all levels. They will be expected to problem solve, recommend solutions and exercise good business judgment while performing their function.
- Help define, develop and drive finance processes that affect the monthly financial reporting of the infrastructure investments of the company.
- Manage end-to-end US GAAP Financial Reporting and Compliance of key Infrastructure processes.
- Be responsible for the company’s International Infrastructure legal entities
- Partner and lead Outsourced providers:
- Monthly record to report BPO activity
- Preparation of Corporation tax, VAT returns, and other trade compliance
- Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements for Audit
- Create strong cross-functional relationships with key stakeholders across Finance, Legal and Infra Orgs
- Initiate, lead and manage process improvement projects to build for scale
- Excellent team player who is very comfortable working as part of a larger team located in different locations
- Experience in Infrastructure of a similar industry is desirable
- Recognized accounting qualification
- 3+ years relevant industry experience (post qualification) with large, fast-growing, multi-national company
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP and local GAAP are desirable
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel (experience with Oracle ERP or similar package is very desirable)
- Excellent planning, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Superb attention to detail yet possesses an understanding of the “big picture”
- Organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills