Entity Accountant 11 Month Contract
This exciting opportunity is with our prestigious client, an Ad, Marketing, and tech company. The role is based in the company’s HQ in Dublin City Centre!
- Wellness Centre
- Pool & Gym on site
- Fresh meals prepared throughout the day
If you’re a blue-sky thinker looking to make a global impact, then I am searching for you!!
Languages: English & an Eastern European Language (Russian, Hungarian, Czech, Bulgarian or Romanian).
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly accounting functions related to Local and US Gaap rules such as:
- BS and P&L accounting and flux analysis, month-end close process and reporting, general accounting and tax filings and all related statutory obligation
- Perform accounts payable and GL reconciliations to ensure the accuracy of our financial statements and accurately record and maintain all payroll activities in our finance systems including GL payrolling entries and reconciliations Interface with the International Shared Service Center (SSC) to ensure month-end close tasks are delivered on time and according to the Global Processes previously defined
- Perform daily cash control, daily AP functions, bank reconciliations and provide weekly cash flow forecast of funding needs to Corporate Treasury ensuring efficient and accurate finance processes and controls are in place according to the corporate policies
- Manage relationships with third-party entities such as banks, accounting firms and third party suppliers in matters related to the Accounting, Treasury and AP activities and help to execute projects to localize financial systems
Mandatory Skills & Experience
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in an Eastern European Language as this role has a portfolio of Eastern European entities
- Accounting qualification experience (ACA/ACCA)
- Prior experience with the local subsidiary of US multi-national or Big Four firm a plus
- Solid understanding of local and US GAAP
- Oracle 11i experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We understand that looking for a new job can be frustrating, here at Eden Recruitment are here to help you! As market experts, we can offer you advice and guidance on how to get the best out of your job search, along with giving you confidential advice on recent salary surveys, top tips for interview success and how to land your dream job! Here at Eden Recruitment, we have 73 years’ collective experience in the Dublin market and we can put you in touch with our clients without ever needing to apply through a job site again. Contact our talented Consultants today for more information on how Eden Recruitment can help you. Feel free to call us on 01 474 4500 or check out our website www.edenrecruitment.ie