Service Engineering Manager
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Manager to work with a globally recognised brand in the services industry.
- You would be responsible for the day to day management of the Engineering team – this would include conducting performance reviews, scheduling and facilitating Engineer meetings
- Recognising engineering training requirements.
- Monitoring and signing off of the engineer timesheets
- You would support in the development and upskilling of the engineering staff.
- Be a go-to person for the sales team in relation to project queries and ongoing status.
- You would be managing and delivering projects within budget and monitoring budgets.
- Developing Risk and Method statements for all projects.
- You would conduct on site meetings with clients and then be responsible for developing the project plans.
- You would implement effective problem-solving techniques when required.
- Monitor on site health and safety
- Complete site visits with sales team during sales process.
- Managing and controlling monthly invoicing.
- Assisting accounts department with outstanding accounts.
- You would develop final account details for all projects.
- Attend meetings with customer and client accounts depts. to resolve any payment issues or delays.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org