EMEA Payment Accountant
One of the globes leading multinationals is seeking to recruit a EMEA Payment Accountant for an 11-month contract to their centre of excellence in. An employer of choice in the country, this company believes that its success is driven by its employees and has a reputation for continued investment in its employees. Working within in a well-established team you will be responsible for Financial Control, Reporting and Governance on site. Further responsible will be to develop reliable and accurate budgets, forecasts and weekly/monthly reports/KPI’s
- Responsibility for overseeing the annual statutory financial statements process, including management of the external audit and tax compliance for payment entity in EMEA.
- Perform regular in-depth analysis on the financials, ensuring the integrity and financial accuracy of our books and records.
- Prepare month-end close flux analysis and present flux to wider Payments accounting stakeholder group.
- Assisting the launch of new products and platforms across EMEA.
- Manage the delivery of accounting processes performed by external vendors ensuring that all service levels are met, the internal control environment is robust and a quality service is provided.
- Become a key business partner through effective communication with in-country business managers, US Controllers, Technical Accounting, Tax, Treasury, Legal, Regulatory Compliance, Internal Audit and Financial Planning.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications in support of the accounting function and highlight opportunities for improvement, managing projects that will yield efficiency through automation, optimization and outsourcing.
- Degree in Finance or Business preferred
- Professional qualification CIMA / ACA / ACCA
- Industry and MNC experience highly regarded
- Previous Shared Service Center experience or experience within a company dealing with varied European Subsidiaries an advantage
- Must be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of accounting principles, including US GAAP and related international accounting standards. Technical accounting or Tax Compliance experience is an advantage
- Competitive compensation and benefits package – Circa €60K
Simply click APPLY, to forward a CV in the strictest of confidence or if you would like to chat to Michael personally calling him on +353 (86)467 2822
Eden Recruitment operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business, adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.