Electronic Payments Specialist
Contract ASAP until the end of January 2019
This exciting opportunity is with our prestigious client, an Ad, Marketing, and tech company. The role is based in the company’s HQ in Dublin City Centre!
- Wellness Centre
- Pool & Gym on site
- Fresh meals prepared throughout the day
If you’re a blue-sky thinker looking to make a global impact, then I am searching for you!!
The Customer and Partner Operations (CPO) team manages the companies Order-to-Cash (O2C) processes globally across all product areas, including Ads, Digital Goods, Cloud, and Hardware.
The team ensures that the companies revenues are transformed into cash in an efficient, controlled and compliant manner. Their team powers the companies ambitious growth agenda by creating innovative ways to manage our complex set of billing and payment transactions, making processes more efficient and scalable, minimizing operational risk, integrating the companies acquisitions and new products, connecting with new payment and invoicing partners and so much more! The Partner Operations team and is growing and they are looking for people with a passion for payments, a love for making big improvements to the companies financial processes, and an insatiable desire to make things work on a global scale. On the Partner Operations team, you will be working with Finance, Legal, Product, and Engineering teams to manage our payments and compliance partners and help position the company ahead of the competition through seamless and efficient payment processes. You will advocate on behalf of the company to reduce partner escalations, improve decline rates, reduce payment processing costs, and create metrics to measure Partner performance to established SLAs.
Sound interesting? Here are the details…
- Partnering with product and engineering teams to solve complex payment problems and innovate on new opportunities
- Identifying and executing potential cost savings measures and influencing payment partners
- Leading internal projects to keep the company at the forefront of payments industry best practices and optimize end to end payments processes Advocating with banks, card networks, associations, and partners to improve end to end payment operations across the industry
- Working with engineering, finance, treasury, and other companies teams to manage and resolve day to day escalations with partners
- Scorecarding of partners and ensuring their performance measures are aligned with established SLAs
- Managing outsourced providers to ensure consistent monitoring of key partner performance metrics Acting as a trusted advisor to the companies businesses to ensure alignment of business requirements and payment options
- Success in this role will be measured based on internal partnership skills, ability to effectively manage partner operations and align to business needs, and good operational performance results from payment and compliance partners
- Global payments/payables industry experience including experience working with card networks
- Experience in managing partners and setting SLAs
- Ability to communicate and influence across all levels of an organization
- Ability to analyze large volumes of data in order to provide management/operations/financial insights and drive appropriate action
- Ability to work independently and effectively to influence internal product and engineering teams, and external payment partners and networks
- BA or BS in Business, Finance, Mathematics or Engineering
Highly Desired Skills
- Understanding global payments operations Six Sigma training or similar process improvement background
- MBA Preferred
Why use Eden?
We understand that looking for a new job can be frustrating, here at Eden Recruitment are here to help you! As market experts, we can offer you advice and guidance on how to get the best out of your job search, along with giving you confidential advice on recent salary surveys, top tips for interview success and how to land your dream job! Here at Eden Recruitment, we have 73 years’ collective experience in the Dublin market and we can put you in touch with our clients without ever needing to apply through a job site again. Contact our talented Consultants today for more information on how Eden Recruitment can help you. Feel free to call us on 01 474 4500 or check out our website www.edenrecruitment.ie