We are seeking an eLearning Developer to join our Global IT client based in Dublin 4.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Develop of elearning modules
- Review learning materials, and provide instructional design recommendations
- Collaborate with SME’s and the Program Manager
- Serve as a strategic instructional development advisor to Program Manager.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to develop learning solutions for vendor managers.
- Review the current documents and supporting materials for the project
- Collaborate with the Program Manager to create an elearning and reference material development plan
- Develop elearning modules using Google Slides, Powerpoint or Captivate
- Oversee content creation of 3rd party vendors
- Update design documents and project plans weekly
- Build relationships with stakeholders to set and manage expectations and regularly communicate project update and status
- Develop and validate quantitative and qualitative assessments for learning programs
- BA/BS Instructional design or related field
- Experience with innovative learning formats, such as gamification, HTML5, and/or social media Relevant experience designing innovative eLearning and knowledge management solutions, preferably in a corporate or customer service setting.
- Expert in eLearning development using Google slides, PowerPoint and/or Captivate
- Experience with graphic development and icon design
- Strong interest in learning design theory, latest research, and industry best practices
- Strong relationship management skills, and a track record of delivery and impact
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (Intellum)
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on email@example.com OR call 01 474 4504.