EHS Coordinator (Cork)
EHS Co-ordinator (Cork) Ref DMG53510
Eden Recruitment has partnered with a Leading Food Production Company, who has substantial national and international operations, and who are currently expanding their production facilities based in Cork. They are now looking to source an experienced Environmental Health & Safety Co-ordinator for an expanding Production facility. Reporting to the Group EHS Manager, this role will offer significant career challenge and will attract candidates with strong EHS experience, who wish to join a dynamic and expanding company.
Key elements of the role
- Be the subject matter expert for all EHS on site
- Develop and implement EH&S Policies and procedures across the site as appropriate
- Develop and implement approved audit programme
- Maintain EH&S training needs analysis, organise and/or conduct training programmes to the appropriate standard & maintain records
- Be flexible and dynamic with and ability to meet EHS challenges in an evolving work environment
- Manage all interactions with Regulatory and Legislative bodies eg. HSA, EPA
- Promote and maintain Environmental best practice and implement appropriate controls as directed.
- Develop an evolving EHS System, to ensure EHS compliance across an evolving and developing manufacturing environment. Including Risk Assessment, Ergonomics, PPE Compliance etc.
If you have the following Profile- Contact me TODAY to discuss this role
- Degree in Health & Safety, Environmental Science or similar
- 5 years plus in a similar role within Manufacturing, ideally within Food or Pharmaceutical
- Must have Environmental Management experience along with strong Health & Safety experience and must be prepared to be flexible and hands on as required
- Must work well as part of the broad management team and work cross functionally to develop and deliver training and ensure that site is fully compliant
This role requires an EHS Co-ordinator that will own the function on site and will be able to deal with all aspects of EHS
This is an immediate opportunity, so candidates who meet the criteria and are interested in this role, should APPLY TODAY.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have the required profile and experience and must be authorised to work in Ireland. Only candidates who match the above requirements will be contacted.
Interested candidates should send up to date CVS (In Word Format Only) outlining relevant experience and quoting Ref DMG53510 or contact in confidence;
Declan Mc Grath , Managing Consultant,00353-1-4744534 or email. (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)
Eden Recruitment offers tailored Recruitment and Search Services across Agri- Food, FMCG, Engineering, Pharmaceutical & Medical Device, Sales & Marketing , Finance& Banking, IT & Technology, Multilingual, Human Resources, Retail, Hospitality and Events.
Eden Recruitment Recruit the following Professionals
Operations Managers, Site Managers, Production Managers, Quality Managers, Technical Managers, NPD Managers, Food Technologists, Engineering Managers, Process Engineers, Quality Engineers, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Supply Chain Managers, Production Planners, Inventory Planners, Supply Chain Analysts, Projects Managers, Facilities Managers, Facilities Engineers, Electrical & Mechanical Engineers, Commercial Directors, Sales Directors, Sales Manager, Marketing Managers