E-Discovery – Cyber Forensics Consultant
Position: E-discovery – IT Forensics Consultant
Location: Dublin City Centre/Belfast
My client, one of Ireland’s most established Professional Services Companies is currently seeking a Consultant to join their growing I.T. forensics and e-discovery team in the Dublin or Belfast Office. This exciting opportunity to join one of the largest teams specialising in forensic technology across Ireland has arisen as our practice continues to grow and expand in all areas of its work.
The Forensic & Investigation Services team serves clients across the Island of Ireland and beyond, primarily working from the Belfast and Dublin Offices.
The team also undertakes complex assignments involving international clients and disputes, providing services across the globe to a wide range of high-profile clients.
The team provides a full spectrum of accounting, Digital Forensics and cyber services. This reflects the trend in the Irish and international markets, where clients demand a combination of these services from a single provider.
The work of an E-discovery / IT forensics practitioner is, by nature, variable. The following, however, are the main responsibilities which will be expected of the successful candidate:
- Forensic data imaging, searching, filtering and migration into our eDiscovery Review environments
- Maintaining elements of our Forensics Lab, on-site equipment and technology stack
- Computer forensic analysis in support of corporate/cyber security investigations
- Assisting with the development of bespoke forensic solutions as appropriate
- Delivering on time and to a high standard
- Working to continuously improve and automate our processes and procedures
- Supporting business development opportunities and helping to grow the practice
- Building strong internal relationships within Advisory and across other services
- A strong academic record with preference in Digital Forensics, Accounting & Finance, Computer Science, Law or Management Information Systems.
- Industry knowledge of the forensic/e-discovery technology field, including detailed knowledge of software platforms, service providers and the challenges posed by imaging, processing, reviewing and new technologies
- Diligence, attention to detail, excellent communication skills and tenacity
Nice to have:
- Experience with EnCase, Nuix and the Relativity e-discovery platform
- Experience in a technical I.T. role e.g. system administrator
- Strong competency with a modern programming or scripting language
- A good understanding of transact SQL and relational databases
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while handling multiple tasks through completion
- Flexible with working hours and has the ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience or at least awareness of specialist forensic approaches e.g. mobile phone forensics
If you are interested in this position and would like to join a high energy team, that promotes positivity, please call me on 01 4744523 or e-mail email@example.com to discuss in confidence.