Duty Manager (supermarket)
- Trains store staff by reviewing and revising orientation to products and sales training materials; delivering training sessions; reviewing staff job results and learning needs with retail store manager; developing and implementing new product training.
- Evaluates competition by visiting competing stores; gathering information such as style, quality, and prices of competitive merchandise.
- Purchases inventory by researching emerging products; anticipating buyer interest; negotiating volume price breaks; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Attracts customers by originating display ideas; following display suggestions or schedules; constructing or assembling prefabricated display properties; producing merchandise displays in windows and showcases, and on sales floor.
- Promotes sales by demonstrating merchandise and products to customers.
- Helps customers by providing information; answering questions; obtaining merchandise requested; completing payment transactions; preparing merchandise for delivery.
More roles in