Duty Manager – Retail
Position: Duty Manager
Location: Dublin City Centre
My Client, a leading Irish retailer with award-winning retailer with multiple stores throughout Ireland and the UK is seeking a dynamic individual to join their fantastic team as a Duty Manager.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for inspiring, leading and motivating staff, ensuring the team delivers exceptional customer service.
A Key component of the role will be managing the recruiting, training and development of staff as well as ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety policies and legislation.
This is an opportunity to perform at the cutting edge of retail management, dealing in all aspects of the day to day operations of a large, successful retailer.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious retail manager looking to take their next step with a leading Irish retail company
Duty Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing the sales floor on a day to day basis
- Maximising sales performance throughout the Store
- Achieving Company KPI’s in terms of Sales, Stockloss, Health and Safety, Wages and Mystery Shopper Results
- Recruiting, training, developing, managing and rostering staff
- Ensuring the delivery of exceptional customer service
- Delivering exemplary standards in-store presentation, stock control, shrinkage and administration compliance
- Opening and closing the Store as and when required
- Managing cash office duties
- Previous experience as a Duty/Deputy Manager in a fast-paced high-volume retail environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong numerical, organisational and analytical skills
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Ambition to progress career in a growing company
- Excellent customer service skills and a commitment to building good relationships with the customers, team and other key stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages and a working knowledge of retail computerised management and control systems
- Must be available to work flexible hours including weekdays and weekends
If you are interested in this job opportunity and would like to hear more, please call Fiona Devine on 014744523 to discuss in confidence.