Digital Marketing Executive – Part-time mornings
A leading software solutions company requires a tech savvy Digital Marketing Executive to join the team on a part-time basis.
- As a key member of the Marketing team, you will be responsible for working across multiple platforms in order to improve the overall marketing strategy
- Responsible for assessing and improving the brand’s SEO rating; taking appropriate measures to improve ratings
- Optimise all website content, including blogs, in-line with SEO best practice
- Manage all Social Media Marketing – create content and grow the brand’s presence and followers through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other online platforms.
- Using various web analytics tools to measure performance of digital marketing efforts
- Launch online adverts through Google AdWords to increase company and brand awareness.
- Monitor the success of these adverts
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Digital Marketing/SEO qualification
- Minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in the digital marketing/SEO field is essential
- Experience in working across multiple platforms and with social media marketing
- Analytical mind-set and critical thinking with solid knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.
- Creative content writing ability
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter, results driven
Location: South Dublin / Wicklow
Hours; Mon – Fri, mornings (part-time role)
Extras: Subsidised canteen, company days / trips, superb training programme
**Own transport essential (free on-site parking)