DevOps Engineer – C#, MS Server
You’ll become part of their exciting, passionate and fast paced team, where you’ll be working with the latest cutting edge technologies and play an integral part in the future of the company.
The culture is collaborative but you’ll have independence to ensure your work is completed, it’s a multi-disciplinary, full stack development team and they pride themselves on providing a work environment that is motivated, friendly and fun in equal measures.
They will nurture individual growth, encourage initiative and value team work. This will suit a team player who enjoys both technical and creative challenges within a fast-paced agile environment.
You will help to design, build and support their automation platform. You’ll have an amazing opportunity to own an AWS based infrastructure and be a massive influence on the future growth and direction of it.
Working with the development teams to improve the build pipeline, continuous integration and deployment, you’ll help automate and streamline their operations and processes.
This will include building and maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring and operations, along with troubleshooting and resolving issues in their development, test and production environments.
The background skills and experience they are looking for in a candidate are:
- Experienced with deploying and working with high traffic, scalable applications.
- 3+ years’ experience in DevOps Software Configuration Management role.
- Experienced with .NET, C# and MS Server products
- Experienced in building an automation and provisioning an infrastructure, incorporating development and testing frameworks.
- Experienced in the setup and management of CI tools and workflows.
- Experienced in profiling application/server performance.
- Competent in the analysis and tuning of application and server based on performance measurements.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other relevant discipline
This business offers a competitive salary which is in the region of €60 – €70k for the right experience along with company benefits which include: Stock Options, Pension, Private Medical, Subsidised Gym Membership and Parking.