Developer .NET and GUI
- Design and Build Front End and data integration solutions.
- Conduct peer testing, code reviews of modules developed.
- Perform Application Maintenance
- Development using .NET ,C# ASP.NET, LINQ
- Degree in Computer Science
- 4 – 5 years experience Development
- Excellent communication skills required as working closely with the Business/ Users/ Other distributed teams
- Experience in Financial Services while nice to have is not essential
- Support the Solution Architect
- The client may consider candidates with 1 years commercial .NET AND 4 – 5 years GUI Development
This is a fantastic career opportunity with a progressive and successful client. For a confidential chat, or to submit your application, please contact Peter, firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on +353 1 4744 514. You are required to hold a valid Stamp 4 visa or EU citizenship for this role and should be based in Ireland. Benefits in this company are second to none including bonuses (12% – 15%) Contributory Pension (Client may contribute up to 20%), Excellent Health Care Package, Life Cover, possible ‘working from home opportunities depending on project etc)