Deputy Head of Depositary
My Client a Leading player in the international banking sector in Ireland is looking to recruit a Deputy Head of Depositary.
An exciting opportunity with a well-established global Depositary Company that is seeking experienced Trustee/Depositary candidates with extensive regulations knowledge and experience. The right candidate should be well versed in the Central Bank UCITS regulations, AIFMD Regulations, non – UCITS regulations and other regulations under the Investment Intermediaries Act.
Job Title: Deputy Head of Depositary
- The role is categorised into sections such as Oversight of Delegates, Safekeeping/Custody, People Management, Risk Management & Control, Client Interaction, Project Management, Regulatory, and Technology & Innovation.
- Provide reports on the ongoing monitoring program.
- Manage and develop a team of up to 10 people and instil a collaborative culture.
- Develop process efficiencies.
- Ensure procedures are in place specific to AIFMD & UCITS.
- Evaluate and monitor regulatory developments.
- Lead resource on ad-hoc projects.
Knowledge/Skills/Qualifications required for this job:
- Extremely Strong Depositary / Trustee background.
- At least 8 to 10 year’s experience in the Trustee/Depositary sphere within the Funds industry, some of which should be in a people management role.
- AIFMD & UCITS regulatory knowledge.
- Experience with streamlining processes.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good people management skills
to apply please send a CV in word format to email@example.com or for a confidential chat and the full job spec call me on 01 4144512