Position: Deli Manager
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: €28,000 – €30,000
Eden Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Deli manager to join a successful retailer who are renowned for their exceptional service and provision of quality food. The position is based in the client’s busy store in Dublin City Centre.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience in a fast paced, high volume environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career in a high-volume Fresh food’s environment with a competitive salary on offer for the right candidate.
Deli Manager Duties/Responsibilities:
- Day to day operations of the Deli department.
- Ensuring all HACCP and food safety standards are achieved.
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- Develop new ideas to maximise sales and standards within the department
- Back office administrative duties.
- Stock and Waste Management
- Oversee the deli department margins.
- Fresh food deli management experience.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained.
- Excellent management and communication skills.
If you are an energetic individual with a positive, Can-do attitude and would like to join company embarking on an exciting period of growth please call me on 014744523 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.