Position: Data Scientist
Location: Dublin City Centre
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Eden Recruitment are seeking data scientist to join the talented team in one Ireland’s largest financial institutions based in Dublin City Centre on a 12-month contract.
This role will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to further develop their applied analytical skills in a practical, live environment involving regular business interaction and heavy focus from senior management.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- implement models and strategies in a complex SAS environment
- Act as SME in the areas of SAS tool usage and complex data structures
- Support the wider business in the application and successful use of Risk models
- Postgraduate qualification in a quantitative analytical or information management related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in an analytics-related role
- Proven track record of delivering complex analysis to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience working in a collaborative development
- Excellent data management, analytical and reporting skills – Advanced SAS programming and Teradata SQL or similar
- Strong project management skills – managing the multi-layered deployment process
- Experience of delivering solutions in a regulatory or banking standards context
If you are an energetic individual with a positive, Can-do attitude and would like to join company embarking on an exciting period of growth please call me on 014744523 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.
Please note that candidates must possess a valid Stamp 4 visa or be an EU Passport holder to be eligible to apply for this position.