We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Global IT client, who will lead the operations for a dynamic, growing Cloud EMEA Sales organisation. The Data Analyst should be able to manage ambiguity and will work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Sales Ops, Marketing, Finance and People Ops to ensure timely and accurate delivery on business reviews, reporting and cross-functional projects.
- Experience in Process Improvement / Lean six sigma / Project Management
- Technical skills (SQL, databases, python)
- Strong Google Spreadsheets / MS Excel skills for quick reporting execution
- Strong presentation-building skills (PowerPoint or Google Presentations)
- Professional etiquette, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Dealing with ambiguity and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Degree in Business / Finance / Economics / Statistics / Computer Science and/or relevant experience
- Prepare recurring data / slides for meetings (twice a week)
- Automate the standard slide deck for sessions
- Help prepare for bi-weekly ISS EMEA business review
- Help prepare sub-region level Corp reviews (data analysis)
- Troubleshoot, escalate and manage sales requests; effectively communicate effectively with engineering and other technical groups
- Occasional support with presentations to sales teams / leadership
- Data analysis and insights to help accelerate special projects (e.g. Upsell opportunities, Competitive Selling etc).
- Maintain EMEA Pod Tracker
- Pull weekly data to inform CE leads snippets
- Weekly reconciliation between EMEA Pod Tracker and GCC Hiring Tracker to ensure correct roles are open
**Please note this is a contract role**
Benefits include: Gym, Swimming pool, Free meal, Discounted Healthcare, Bike to Work scheme, 25 days AL
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on email@example.com OR call 01 474 4504.