We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Global IT client, to work closely with EMEA Product & Sales Activation (PSA) to provide deep data insights and decision support tools.
- Work closely with the Strategy & Insights Lead and PSA Management team to understand the business intelligence and insights needs of all end users, from our team of EMEA product specialists to the executive leadership team
- Design Product reviews to provide insights that meet the needs of the GCS organisation
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to predict, measure and interpret business trends and to inform business partner decisions
- Communicate insights on a regular basis to the appropriate level of management
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to gather requirements, manage implementation, and drive delivery of projects
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Business, related field or equivalent practical experience with 2 years’ work experience in data analysis
- In-depth experience analyzing data and creating reports with strong spreadsheet, database query experience (e.g. SQL), statistical, quantitative modeling and forecasting skills
- Experience with Stakeholder Management/Engagement
**Please note this is a contract role**
Benefits include: Gym, Swimming pool, Free meal, Discounted Healthcare, 25 days AL
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on email@example.com OR call 01 474 4504.