Data Analyst – Global Marketing
A leading multinational has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to work on a specialist project within a fast-paced Global Marketing Team based in Dublin city centre.
- Analysis of unmanaged client account data to select accounts that should be managed by a sales team based on predetermined criteria.
- Build client portfolios for each new sales team member and partner with sales team leads to review and finalize each portfolio.
- Improve data quality of accounts in CRM system.
- Work with sales team leads to understand vertical nuances and adjust account selection criteria accordingly and update end-to-end account selection and data clean-up processes.
- Provide constructive feedback and recommendations to improve and scale the account selection and data clean-up processes
- BA degree (preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience with data analysis and data quality
- Digital marketing and digital campaigns knowledge
- Experience working in Salesforce and CRM databases
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience creating scaled solutions and working in a scaled environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Detail-oriented execution style
- Critical thinker and problem solver excellent communications skills
- Process-oriented – implementation, improvement etc.
- Fast learner and self-starter
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment receptive to open feedback
Location: Dublin city centre
Salary: €41k – €57k D.O.E
Type: 9 month contract initially
Please apply with an up-to-date CV clearly outlining how your experience meets the criteria above. A full job desciption is available upon application.