Cyber Security & Information Governance Snr Mgr
Do you believe the world deserves excellence?
Our client equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. It facilitates business improvement across the globe by helping its clients drive performance, manage risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards, many of which our client orginated.
Our client Cybersecurity and Information Resilience (CSIR) is a center of excellence for managing and securing corporate information. We provide expertise to clients on the identification, protection, compliance and management of their information assets through a combination of consultancy, technology solutions, research and training. Our credentials are enhanced by internationally recognized accreditations, including CREST, Cyber Essentials, and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Qualified Security Assessor.
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for a Cyber Security & Information Governance Senior Manager / Manager to work based out of their Dublin office as part of our Irish & International Delivery team.
About the Role
They are looking to recruit a talented individual who has a strong background in Information and IT Security, Data Privacy, Information Risk Management and Cloud Security. The candidate will work with the existing team, under the Head of Professional Services, to deliver Cyber Security projects, working with a team of highly skilled and motivated security professionals, to provide assurance and improve the security posture of our clients. Experience in a similar consultancy role is desirable although not a requirement, however given this is a client facing role excellent communications skills are essential. Given our clients global reach an element of travel will likely be required, estimated at between 15% – 25%.
Candidates should have an understanding across and expertise in some of the following areas:
- Development and implementation of strategic security improvement programmes
- ISO 27001 and NIST CSF Gap analysis and remediation strategy development
- Strategy development and implementation support in the area of Data Privacy
- Payment Card Industry consultancy and audit services
- Cloud Security, particularly CSA guidelines, AWS and Azure operational and infrastructure security
- Knowledge and auditing experience of current legal and regulatory requirements around information security and privacy, including but not limited to
- PCI DSS
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Data Protection
- Compliance Audits
- Experience in reviewing and designing Network / Infrastructure Security Architecture (Traditional Microsoft and *nix, AWS, Azure)
- Information Security Policy Development
- Report writing and strong communication / delivery skills
- Project management principles / experience
- Candidates must be comfortable building client relationships, identifying new business opportunities and developing service offerings.
- Candidates must be articulate in both written and verbal communication, have a demonstrable experience working in a stand-alone role (specifically customer facing) and have a strong ability to produce well written and well-presented reports / documentation in the English language.
You’ll likely have a third level qualification in information security, computer science or a related discipline with some further professional education and certifications.
You’ll be an innovative thinker with strong organisational skills. Interpersonal skills are a must, with the proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels within our clients workplace and externally with clients.
You’ll likely have extensive experience in an Information Security, IT Audit, Risk or Compliance field.
You will ideally have presented at industry and / or client events on cyber security.
You will also hold certification in one or some of, the following or equivalent:
- Security architecture qualification [TOGAF, SABSA, ISC2 CISSP-ISSAP]
- AWS and or Azure architect training / qualifications
- Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessor (PCI QSA)
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA); Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP); Certified Information System Manager (CISM) Certified Information and Information Systems Control (CRISC); CIPP E/M
- Data Protection Practitioner
Our client offers a highly competitive starting salary, ongoing learning and development plan, annual leave package and flexible working arrangements. The diversity of our clients customer base exposes you to varied and interesting industries, facilitates the opportunity to learn new skills and specialize in specific technologies ultimately growing your skill set and enriching your career.