Customer Service – Insurance
Our client, a global insurance firm, are seeking a Customer Service Administrator to join their Shared Services Team in their Galway office.
The Shared Services Administrator will act as the first point of contact for Employees, Clients and Customers, take ownership of the centralised phone line and put a positive and professional voice on the business
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be required to:
• Take responsibility for multiple tasks in Shared Services.
• Take ownership of a busy “First Notification of Loss” e-mail inbox and create an accurate record of each loss on the claims management system.
• Represent the business in a professional and positive manner.
• Adopt a customer-centric approach and always putting the needs of the customer first.
• Develop a detailed knowledge and understanding of all Shared Services processes.
• Be willing to take on new tasks and get involved in other areas of the business as directed by management.
• Maintain a positive attitude when faced with challenging circumstances and changing business needs.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• APA or CIP qualification Preferred but not essential
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will be a have a warm, friendly and engaging manner and will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an office environment
• Great communication skills
• Experience working in a corporate environment
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience in the Insurance Industry desirable, but not essential.
• Have a “can do” attitude and the ability to maintain focus, control and positivity under pressure