Customer service Representative Dutch and French
- identify and respond to the needs of customers by resolving queries at the first point of contact via appropriate medium and in line with agreed service levels/KPI.
- respond to inbound enquiries on behalf of our client from France, Netherlands etc.
- demonstrate an effective knowledge of the client’s products and services.
- provide administrative support to the team.
- professionally handle all enquiries, payments and follow up on any issues
- highlight ideas for continuous improvement throughout the business.
Skills and requirements:
- written and spoken fluency in Dutch, French and English
- previous customer service experience
- good interpersonal, communication and IT skills
- team player, attention to detail and flexible
Contract: permanent (after 6 months probation)
Salary: €25k + bonus + free canteen, sports & social club, free shuttle, health insurance
Location: Dublin 3
For more information please contact Wiebke on +35314744503