Customer Service Representative DE
As Customer Service Representative your role will be to provide high quality customer assistance to end users of online advertising, applications or hardware through existing and new support channels.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Fluent English + German
- Customer service experience
- Strong communication skills with a proactive and positive approach to tasks.
- Strong research and information analysis experience required with a high level of attention to detail.
- An effective team player who is able to also work independently.
- Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively.
- Very customer service focused, able to deal with customers in a friendly and polite manner.
- Robust multitasking skills (e.g. able to log calls and interact with the customer simultaneously).
- Have a strong desire to learn continually and grow professionally.
- Comfortable having their performance measured every day.
- Want to be part of an exciting, rapidly changing industry.
Salary: €27K p/a + bonus + healthcare, holiday pay, full training provided.
For more information, please contact Daniel on 014744537