Customer Service and Sales Advisor
- To provide a friendly and professional customer service to students living in the Residence.
- Provide an effective first response to customer queries, complaints, issues and incidents (e.g. power and water outages, fire alarm evacuations etc.), resolving, escalating and/or seeking support where necessary.
- Strong involvement in sales and marketing activity in order to ensure the Residence is full and all marketing channels have been utilised to their full potential
- Follow and implement all Uninest operating procedures
- Ensure that the safety and welfare of all customers is maintained at all times
- Organise and communicate social events for residents
- Liaise and build a trusting relationship with relevant local Higher Education Institutes
- Ensure Health & Safety policy and fire safety procedures are adhered to at all times
- Take part in the on-call rota, offering flexibility as required
- Undertake additional duties and tasks as requested by the wider management team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – a true people person
- Honest and trustworthy
- Possesses cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Flexible to changes in working schedule
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic