Customer Service Administrator
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be required to:
• Take responsibility and ownership of a multiple tasks in the Shared Services Environment.
• Take ownership of a busy “First Notification of Loss” e-mail inbox and create an accurate record of each loss on our claims management system.
• Represent the business in a professional and positive manner at all times
• Adopt a customer-centric approach, demonstrating empathy with customers’ circumstances, and always putting the needs of the customer first.
• Develop a detailed knowledge and understanding of all Shared Services processes and an appreciation of how these interconnect with all other areas of the business and its functions.
• Be flexible with time and willing to take on new tasks and get involved in other areas of the business as directed by management, including travelling to other office locations if necessary
• Maintain a positive attitude when faced with challenging circumstances and changing business needs
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• APA or CIP qualification Preferred
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will be a have a warm, friendly and engaging manner and will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience in an office environment
• Superior communication skills
• Experience working in a corporate environment
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience in the Insurance Industry desirable, but not essential.
• Have a “can do” attitude and the ability to maintain focus, control and positivity under pressure