Customer Service E30k – French Spanish Italian
Customer Service Reps with native level French, Spanish or Italian
Due to continued growth, a hugely successful company is currently recruiting for a number of multilingual Customer Service Representatives to join the team.
Based in South Dublin, the successful applicants will be responsible for managing all customer service duties from dealing with initial queries to managing issues / problems and on occasion, some sales.
The ideal candidate will be fluent in English (both written and spoken) as well as being fluent (to a native level) in either French, Spanish or Italian as you will be dealing primarily with customers from these markets. The role will be a mix of both inbound and outbound calls and you must enjoy being able to listen and help customers. Being a Brand Ambassador for the company, you will possess superb communication skills and be capable of delivering excellent customer service at all times. There will also be opportunities to sell and earn extra commission if desired.
- Fluent English – written and spoken
- Fluent to a native level in French, Spanish or Italian
- Some call centre / telephony experience is preferred
- Strong customer service skills – adept in managing a high volume of calls and emails
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel ability
- Attend trade fairs and road shows as required
- Maintain the highest level of customer service and a brand ambassador for the company at all times
- Self-motivated with an out-going personality
- Ability to liaise with other teams as required
- Possess a keen interest in livestock or agriculture
- Degree educated
Type: Permanent job
Location: Dublin Southside