Customer Experience Manager – EMEA Projects
A leading multinational currently has an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced Customer Experience Manage to join the team on a specific 11 month contract role.
Working with the Strategic Operations division, the Customer Experience team are responsible for assessing advertising / agency feedback and implementing programs to improve their future experience. The Customer Experience Manager will be responsible for overseeing the team and working on specific process mapping / process improvement projects within EMEA.
This role will especially suit someone with a proven background in customer experience or customer facing, B2B experience or an ex-consulting background. Applicants will need to have a corporate (not banking) background with strong technical ability.
- Responsible for reviewing all joint business planning documentation across EMEA, ensuring it is of high quality and it is compliant.according to company guidelines
- Client management in relation to documentation issues
- Assess and define business requirements in order to more accurately record this documentation
- Working cross-functionally with other teams and tools
- Assess the needs and requests of multiple, cross-functional stakeholders for an online certification program, and partner with teams to deliver this certification program.
- Identify ‘best in class’ practices and identify business requirements for CRM tools.
- Develop and deliver a communications strategy to deliver an accurate context of customer insight to the business and raise awareness.
- 5+ years’ experience within a similar role
- Degree educated
- Experience in end-to-end mapping processes / process flows
- Proven success in project management and execution
- Strong multinational / cross functional customer experience / B2B background
- Experience working with business and technical stakeholders
- Ability to assess client needs and business priorities for systems into tools requests
- An ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communications skills
Please apply with an up-to-date CV clearly outlining your relevant experience.
Salary: €57k approx
Type: 11 months contract