Customer Care Coordinator
Do you have flair for Customer Care? We have an amazing opportunity available for a Customer Care Coordinator to join our Global IT client.
This is a Part Time, Temorary position with a number of fantastic benefits.
Hours: Part time, 20 hours per week, Ideally Monday full day, Tuesday full day & Thursday half day, but this can be flexible.
Our clients advertisers value the excellent international expansion and advertising advisory services available, however many of them find operational issues such as content localization, payment processes, customer care, logistics or recruiting getting in the way of their growth agenda.
You will be part of delivering an end-to-end internationalisation service to help customers address these operational issues.
As Magellan Coordinator, you’re able to successfully handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, all with the goal of making the process for our teams and customers as smooth as possible.
You have experience in customer service or administration, love to take on new challenges, and you’re eager to join a nimble, culturally diverse team that’s on the forefront of helping our customers succeed in international markets.
– Support 1:1 Magellan client consultations to LCS & GMS advertisers.
This includes, but is not limited to:
– Internal management of client consultations and follow up scheduling
– Compilation of global best practices and customised pitch decks
-Compilation of recommendations according to customer needs
-Monitoring program progress and performance at a customer level
Qualifications and Requirement:
– BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
– Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
– Experience in customer service, administration or sales
– Process improvement experience; knowledge of standards and methodologies will be greatly valued.
– Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly understand application and system functions and how they relate to business processes.
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on email@example.com OR call 01 474 4504.