Title: Custody Supervisor
- To ensure all Trades, Cash Transactions, queries and Corporate Actions are executed accurately in accordance with the client’s instructions and within the agreed turnaround times and cut off time
- To ensure all Client Documentation and Correspondence are correctly processed
- To ensure that all investigations or queries that are received from both internal and external parties in relation to processing tasks are actioned to the required level within agreed timeframes.
- Liase with other jurisdictions, Offshore Service Centres (OSC’s), sub-teams and internal stakeholders where required regarding service delivery.
- Suggest improvements and enhancements in relations to tasks and systems to continuously improve the team processes and drive efficiencies
- Participate and contribute to relevant team projects as applicable
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the funds industry and in particular the Custody product
- Strong understanding of Cash payments, Trades Processing and Corporate Actions
- Strong numeric and analytical skills with strong attention to detail and risk awareness
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritise workload to meet agreed deadlines.
- Aptitude for problem-solving with the ability to provide strong guidance under pressure.
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Pro-active, self-motivated with strong risk awareness
- Team player and people motivator.
For more information regarding this role contact Patrick on 01 474 4511.