Our Client provides Custody Services to Institutional and Alternative Asset Managers. The purpose of this role is to assume responsibility as a manager in the Custody Team, to ensure efficient, accurate and timely service delivery for Custody Clients. This includes processing of Trades, Cash, Corporate Actions and relevant support processes, including queries and investigations.
- Manage the support area of the Custody Operations Team, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of support functions within the Custody Team, such as reconciliations, investigations, corporate actions, OSC oversight and other control functions. This includes ensuring that each support function has the appropriate attention to risk, which will contribute to Client deliverables in the wider team being met
- Ensure that all support delivery is completed to the agreed quality and timing targets
- Ensure all processes are implemented in accordance with group policies, Department procedures, Regulations and FIM requirements
- Provide guidance and solutions to clients and staff on Custody Support issues
- Participate pro-actively in the development of the Custody Product, particularly automation initiatives, improvements and risk items
- Work closely with the Offshore Services Centre (OSC) in developing the relevant operating model and aligning teams both onshore and offshore and overseeing relevant SLAs and PLAs being met
- Actively managing all tasks in relation to control and support items within the Custody Operations Team such as process and procedures reviews, BRCM reviews, SAS 70 etc
- Providing Management cover for the Custody Operations and Custody Fund of Fund Team processes when required
Experience Required :
- Must have relevant custody environment experience in particular from a Trades and Cash processing perspective
- Educated to degree level
- Strong business sense and awareness of the key issues/ risks within the Custody
- Highly developed team building, people management, and leadership skills with ability to motivate staff and achieve objectives
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to define business requirements, suggest efficiencies and deliver on implementing change initiatives
Further details contact Barbara Donnellan at 01 474 4512