Credit Manager – Cash Prcoess
The Finance Operations team manages the clients cash transactions on a global basis and ensures that the company’s incoming and outgoing cash processes are controlled, effective and efficient. As a member of this team, you’ll find innovative ways to manage our complex set of transactions. You thrive on making processes more efficient and scalable, you work to ensure the highest level of quality of our operations and you proactively minimize operational risk. Externally, you collaborate with our outsourcing partners and internally, you collaborate across the five areas of the Financial Operations team: Global Revenue Operations, Procure to Pay, Electronic Payment Services, Business Process Outsourcing, and Payroll.
- Implement a better processes, systems and tools to support managing Customers Risk Globally and support other Revenue Operations processes
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Finance Business Intelligence, Sales, Product Management, Engineering, Customers and Vendors) to deliver best-in-class Credit data warehouse
- Play a key role in improving the company’s Credit processes by seeking scalable, cost-efficient solutions and minimizing the impact of operational issues.
- Coordinate Credit operations efforts with a third party Vendor in order to gain efficiency, scalability and improve quality
- Coordinate with other Finance Operations teams (eg.: Invoicing, Collections etc…) on finding system and process alternatives to increase Credit Operations efficiency and productivity
Experience Required :
- BA/BS in Business Administration or relevant field
- Data analytics and SQL qualification and experience in International Corporate Companies
- Superior analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate with seasoned management
- Risk management experience is a plus in order to provide insights to the Credit areas
- Experience on working with Project Managers to implement Finance systems and tools for driving better quality of services, controls and Finance results
- Collaborative working style and ability to work with vendors and international teams
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional teams and outsource companies, fast-paced environment, lead and drive complex operational initiatives