Internal Auditor – 11 months
Our client, a leading multinational company is looking for an Internal Auditor to join their busy team!
A diverse, team-driven environment with continuous opportunities within the company
- Design and execute financial and operating audit programs to address relevant risk and audit assertions. Interpret the significance of audit findings, conclude on findings and make practical recommendations
- Interpret the significance of audit findings, conclude on findings and make practical recommendations
- Assess new, or changes to existing, processes to identify financial and operational risks before launch and recommending improvements
- Prepare audit reports to document audit scope, procedures, findings, and recommendations; manage work requirements and budget to meet assigned initiatives
- Communicate with and educate process owners effectively, including non-finance individuals, on the importance of controls, an effective control environment, and the role of Internal Auditor
- BA/BS degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent practical experience
- Professional qualification CIMA / ACA / ACCA
- Experience in a mid to large professional practice firm
- Proven track record in internal audit either in industry or professional practice
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity, manage and coordinate multiple project assignments and multiple teams simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, accepting ownership and accountability of the process and deliver on commitments.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide variety of departments
- Experience working in or with companies operating in regulated industries i.e. financial services, pharmaceutical