Corporate Banking Manager
Job Title : Corporate Banking Manager
Role and Responsibilities :
- Manage and drive business development from within Ireland’s Foreign Direct Investment community / multinational companies.
- Involved in the execution of sales opportunities across the full range of the banks products.
- Prepare Credit Applications, involved in the management of an extensive credit portfolio and the Financial Crime Compliance elements of the portfolio.
- Managing and assisting in the administration and servicing of the client portfolio.
- Working on various ad hoc projects.
Experience Required :
- A motivated self-starter with strong relationship management skills.
- The candidate should be capable of sourcing appropriate clients for the group and maximizing existing relationships.
- A proven business developer with a background in dealing with key decision makers in large sophisticated multinationals.
- Strong financial and non-financial analytical capabilities with the ability undertake full credit applications on a sole basis.
- 3-5 years corporate banking experience preferably in a relationship management role.
- A graduate/post graduate in a Finance related discipline.
- Ideally the candidate will have commenced qualifications in ACCA/ ACA or similar accountancy/ financial analysis qualification.
- Experience in documentation and due diligence involved in transaction completion.
- Ability to assist in the running of a client relationships working with a range of product areas and having a clear understanding of the client needs.
- Good knowledge of client base demonstrated through sound business case/presentations.
- Team player, excellent communicator and ability to work on own initiative.
Contact Barbara Donnellan for further details – 01 474 4512