Position: Convenience Store Manager
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: €35,000 – €40,000
My Client, an award-winning retailer with multiple stores throughout Ireland is seeking a dynamic individual to join their fantastic team as a Store Manager.
This retailer is highly focused delivering the highest quality customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Manager to and take full responsibility for the day to day running of a Convenience Retail Store.
The ideal candidate will have previous management experience in a grocery retail setting and exceptional customer service skills.
Convenience Store Manager duties and responsibilities
- The overall day to day running of a busy convenience retail store.
- Stock control and stock ordering, negotiating with suppliers.
- Knowledge of Cash management procedures
- Opening and closing the store with key holder responsibilities.
- Setting, achieving and controlling targets on Sales, Wastage and Gross Profit.
- Previous grocery retail management experience
- A competitive retailer with a drive to increase sales and profit
- Ability to train, develop and motivate colleagues
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- A customer-oriented individual with passion for retail
If you are interested in this Convenience Store Manager job opportunity and would like to hear more please call Fiona Devine on 014744523 to discuss in confidence.