Role: Content Specialist – Careers
Contract: 11 months
Content Specialist needed for leading multinational tech to review and refine job specs and career content and advise on posting strategies. Requires excellent communication and stakeholder management and ability to manage high volume workload. Excellent opportunity to be part of a team that prides itself on being experts and delivering a high level of service
- Manage a high volume queue of job posting requests globally.
- Review and revise content, ensuring job descriptions are fun, grammatically correct, well formatted and comply with various legal, compliance and marketing guidelines.
- Act as the primary point of contact to resolve any issues that arise from our customers and stakeholders.
- Continuously improve job posting processes, customer support capabilities, and related documentation.
- Handle all ad-hoc requests or queries promptly and with high focus on customer service
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience managing a high volume of operational work.
- Excellent customer service/client management experience.
- Excellent written communication skills in English.
- Experience managing a high volume of daily requests on customer/applicant tracking system
- Experience reviewing, writing, and/or shaping high visibility copy
- Proven ability to complete repetitive tasks with a high attention to detail and prioritize tasks to manage time efficiently
- Outstanding client management skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills