Content Management Specialist
We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as a Content Management Specialist, based in Dublin city centre. This role is part of a team that supports onboarding programs, policy training, and ongoing learning for outsourcing sites. It is an exciting opportunity to support a truly global team, while driving impact in society and strengthening user trust.
- Support training initiatives by creating, updating, deploying, and testing web-based content using an internal content management system (CMS)
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards and guidelines (such as visual style, content structure, taxonomy, tags, metadata)
- Monitor usage metrics, trends, and feedback
- Organize and track storage of digital assets
- Troubleshoot and resolve (or escalate) both technical and non-technical issues as reported by users and internal teams
- Contribute process improvement ideas to better accomplish high quality and timely delivery of content
- Work cross-functionally with business, creative, and technical teams to serve a global content audience
- 1-3 years of experience with HTML & CSS required
- Experience with content management systems required
- Experience with web analytics reporting and tools preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in web development or web design preferred
The salary is very competitive, plus excellent onsite benefits.
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 01 474 4504.