Compliance Supervisor Corporate Banking
Compliance Supervisor – Corporate Banking – Permanent role
Summary of the role:
The Compliance Supervisor is a member of the Financial Crime Compliance Corporate Banking Team and reports to the Financial Crime Compliance Senior Manager Ireland.
- The role holder will support the FCC Sr Mgr on matters pertaining to Financial Crime Compliance ‘FCC’).
- The role holder will assist in Compliance processes, including (but not limited to) risk assessments, compliance plans, compliance certificates and exception reporting for Corporate Banking.
- Support the FCC function for Corporate Banking in achieving its monitoring and control objectives.
- Ensure the requirements detailed in the Group Standards Manual and relevant Functional Instruction Manuals are satisfactorily adhered to.
- To assist in promoting a strong regulatory compliance culture within the Corporate Banking business.
Experience Required :
- Have 1 – 2 years solid Compliance experience
- Must have exposure of working with Financial Crime within Corporate Banking / Investment operations
- Strong regulatory knowledge essential
- Excellent communication skills ie must be competent to deliver presentations, written and oral communication skills essential.
- Strong academic background either coming with law or business graduate qualification
What is on Offer ?
- Excellent Benefits Package and salary renumeration on offer for the right candidate
- Some negotiability on salary – please discuss salary with agency
- Highly recommended employer
- Excellent track record for retaining staff
- Eden Recruitment is a preferred supplier to this client for the past 13 years, strong insight to client working environment