Title: Compliance Manager
- Assist all Business Groups, in the preparation and delivery of Corporate Compliance and AML, TF, ES and ABAC related policies.
- Identify and work towards minimization of legal and reputational risk across the bank.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments/changes of statutory or regulatory requirements.
- Provide advise/analysis in terms of compliance matters and their impacts on products, activities and projects.
- Conduct employee training sessions on key compliance and AML matters.
- Review and validate Privacy Impact Assessments for any new projects, clients integrations, processes.
- Assuring coordination with key stakeholders as identified in Key Relationships, including, where appropriate, escalate to senior management issues of Legal, Regulatory or Reputational Significance.
- Privacy Incidents: Record, monitor, and follow-up of Privacy Incident Reports (PIR), Reviewing Privacy Incident Report Forms and entering them into Register whilst ensuring the follow-up of incidents.
- At least 4 years experience in a similar role and environment
- Degree educated in analytical subjects including economics, audit, risk management and legal or equivalent
- Strong understanding of regulatory environment and issues pertaining to the business sector
- Strong and effective communicator – both verbally and in writing.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Compliance risk management focused in outlook
For more information regarding this role contact Patrick on 01 474 4511