Commercial New Business Executive
Our client is one of the largest insurance brokers in Ireland, providing their clients with solutions to all their insurance needs ranging from home and motor insurance, to complex commercial business packages. They also provide a full range of health, life, pension and investment products.
You will be responsible for developing and growing a commercial insurance client portfolio. You will be provided with some prospects to get you started; however, this role is suited to a positive and pro-active self-starter who is willing to build their account from the lead generation phase through to closing the sale. Hard-work, determination and commitment will ensure your success within this role. Based in our client’s office in Cashel, you will also be required to complete onsite visits to your prospects within the greater Tipperary area. Our client will support you to become an expert in the field and continue to develop your professional skills.
- Achieve monthly new business target.
- Proactively build your sales pipeline.
- Become an expert in your target area.
- Grow and develop niche knowledge in new business sectors.
Skills / Knowledge
- Proven sales and negotiation skills.
- Previous hospitality insurance experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Ability to network and build relationships
- Proactive approach to building and managing your account.
- Focus market and competitor insight.
Qualifications and Experience
- CIP, APA Commercial or Grandfathered Qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a sales focused role.
What we can offer:
- Fast- paced, positive and proactive sales environment.
- Account Executive Model remuneration plan
- Support to further your continued professional development through further professional qualifications.
- Opportunity to expand your current commercial knowledge to become an expert in your chosen field.