Commercial Insurance Account Executive
- Ensure New Business/Renewal targets are achieved. At all times follow good practice in ensuring the client’s best interests are served
- Implement Company’s Compliance and office procedures including New Business Development and Renewal Procedures document
- Follow up on pipeline activities and renewal lists to ensure all business opportunities are explored and followed through
- Ensure that you are up to date with market practice and product availability, giving feedback to Management in relation to market issues, including pricing, service levels and product development. Inspire client loyalty through efficient and friendly service delivery
- Ensure all accounts are collected in a timely manner. Assist in technology good practice
- Where required, work with other teams within the Group to facilitate training, product development and to promote operational efficiencies
- Attend client visits with Management as required. Assist with projects as required
- Adhere to Compliance as outlined in Handbook and Procedures Manual.
- Adhere to Safety policy
- Diary Management.
Role Specific Attributes:
- Flexible and results driven
- Extremely well organised with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet deadlines and work under pressure in a busy environment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a commercial sales role
- Sound technical product knowledge and knowledge of the insurance market
- Excellent IT skills (Knowledge of Open GI advantageous)
- Minimum APA Commercial or Grandfathered Commercial with proof of up-to-date CPD.