Commercial Insurance Account Executive
The role will involve working within a busy corporate broking team with responsibility for the full servicing of small/medium commercial clients and providing support services to Account Directors on a variety of larger commercial/corporate accounts.
Experience & Skills:
The ideal candidate will
- Have a minimum 2/3 years experience in a Commercial broking and able to demonstrate strong technical knowledge.
- Meet the requirements of the Central Bank of Ireland by either being a designated Grandfather or working towards or has achieved a recognised qualification.
- Be computer literate with experience of working on Open GI being advantageous but not essential.
- Have excellent customer service skills, internal and external.
- Be able to demonstrate a commitment to their own professional development with success in the CII examinations a distinct advantage.
- Be committed to assisting in the development of their colleagues.
- Have the ability to adapt to and embrace change.
- Have great attention to detail and the ability to work alone and within a team.