Commercial Account Executive
Our client is one of the largest insurance brokers in Ireland. We provide our clients with solutions to all their insurance needs ranging from home and motor insurance, to complex commercial business packages and we also provide a full range of health, life, pension and investment products.
The following role has become available in our client’s branch in CASHEL.
Commercial Account Executive – managing a portfolio of existing SME clients, a mixture of Motor, Fleet, Liability and Property accounts as well as some new business development, cross selling and lead generation.
CIP , APA Commercial or grandfathered qualification
- Expert product Knowledge
- Insightful market knowledge and understanding of market needs
- Profound knowledge of competitor activity
- Knowledge of the portfolio strengths and weaknesses
- Analytical & planning skills
- Problem solving skills
- Networking and relationship skills
- Persuasion and influencing skills Selling skills, negotiating skills
- Customer retention skills anticipating changing ongoing change in business
- RELAY broker system experiences essential
- 3/5 years working in the brokerage business as an account executive.
- Have developed a strong insight into business’s ways of working and their needs
- Personable and sociable
- Self-motivated with a desire to continuously perform at a high level
- Exemplify positive customer service behaviours and promote a culture focused on ensuring customers’ needs are met
- Through leading by example, fosters the highest standards of ethics and integrity